Pulling your kids together for school, searching for car keys, calling the plumber for a suddenly stopped-up toilet, and the million other demands morning makes on you leaves little time for breakfast.
If you’re short on time and simply don’t “do breakfast,” I want to tell you about my favorite way to start morning that’s easy, simple, and takes less time to make than that call to the plumber.
The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake
After rigorous development, I am proud to introduce The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake. I designed these shakes with very specific, stringent criteria. Anything less than the very best quality wasn’t going to fly because they have my name on them.
First things first: The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake had to taste amazing. Because I didn’t want you to become bored with just one flavor, I designed them in chocolate, vanilla, and my personal favorite, chai. All three flavors are delicious.
Awesome taste and texture with just 5 grams of sugar proved a real challenge. After all, many commercial protein shakes get their taste from massive amounts of sugar, including high-fructose corn syrup and other damaging sweeteners. The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake, on the other hand, gets its 5 grams of sugar from organic cane juice sugar.
You know how important protein is from The Virgin Diet. The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake offers a vegan blend of pea protein isolate, potato protein, and chlorella protein to provide over 20 grams of high-quality protein in every serving that mixes and absorbs well. This unique protein formula has low allergenic potential, so you can enjoy these shakes every morning or even twice a day without risking potential food intolerances.
I called these All-in-One Shakes because they work as a meal replacement, not just an effective way to get high-quality protein. Every serving comes loaded with optimal amounts of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, whole food complexes, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to keep you lean, healthy, and full for hours.
I know what you’re thinking: how much does a super-premium, nutrient-loaded shake like this cost? After all, many people work with a tight budget these days. But I met my goal: these shakes cost less than two bucks each. You probably spent more than that on a French roast or green tea this morning.
The whole process didn’t come easily. These shakes took longer to develop than I expected. I apologize for the delay (folks have been asking about these for months now!), but like I said, I wasn’t going to settle for anything less than perfection. Mission accomplished!
5 Reasons Why The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake is the Perfect Breakfast
I love to start the day with The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake. I load mine with organic berries, flax or chia seeds, kale (yes, kale: you can’t taste it but it spikes the nutrient content), and So Delicious unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
If I’m traveling, I blend The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake with my favorite accessory, the Magic Bullet. (Talk about saving money over those continental breakfasts!) Even if you’re on the go or stranded at your office, you can whip one of these smoothies up to balance your blood sugar and give you steady energy for hours.
Here are five reasons I recommend The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake for fast fat loss and steady, sustained energy all morning:
- Easy. Manufacturers know reaching for a box of cereal with skim milk takes less effort than fixing a mixed-vegetable omelet. They also know among the franticness of looking for your keys and getting the kids ready for school, you’re most likely to take the path of least resistance at breakfast. The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake offers you the same convenience without cereal’s empty carbs that spike and crash your blood sugar.
- Lasting energy. That low-fat muffin and latte raises your insulin levels, which means you’re due for a mid-morning crash that will leave you running for the nearest bagel cart. On the other hand, The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake gives you sustained energy for hours. That means no 11 a.m. Krispy Kreme cravings and no snapping at your coworkers once your blood sugar levels crash.
- Inexpensive. Tally up how much you spend on breakfast biscuits, muffins, or whatever else counts for breakfast. Surprised? The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake provides a cost-effective alternative. For the price of a large coffee, you get high-quality, fat-burning protein that keeps you full and focused for hours.
- Fast. You know that time excuse for not having breakfast? It doesn’t work with The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake. In about the time it takes to pour cereal and milk, you can toss all your ingredients in a blender for a filling, delicious breakfast.
- Healthy. Sure, they’re convenient and offer a little protein and nutrients, but those so-called healthy breakfast bars and canned shakes come loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners and flavors, and other things that don’t constitute a smart breakfast. On the other hand, you can custom-load The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake with good fat, fiber, antioxidants, and of course high-quality protein that boosts your metabolism and helps burn fat. A study in the International Journal of Obesity showed that protein shakes “can safely and effectively produce significant sustainable weight loss and improve weight-related risk factors of disease.”
Not Just For Breakfast…
Obviously, you can enjoy The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake any time. For instance, have a second shake at lunch when you’ve got a big dinner planned or want post-holiday fast fat loss. Keep a container nearby when you’re stuck at the office, on the road, or when you’re suffering a three-hour flight delay. The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake also makes the perfect pre- or post-workout mini-meal.
Super flexible, easy, filling, convenient, and fat burning: what’s your favorite reason to have The Virgin Diet All-in-One Shake?
Mierlo CA, et al. Weight management using a meal replacement strategy: meta and pooling analysis from six studies. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2003 May;27(5):537-49.