Sleep is key to transforming your life, one night at a time. My guest is best-selling author Arianna Huffington, who joins me to talk about how to make great sleep a priority. Arianna had a major wake-up call herself when she collapsed because of sleep deprivation and broke her own cheekbone! As she looked further into the topic of sleep, she realized how modern-day life is built on a foundation of sleep deprivation – and with some disturbing results. You don’t want to miss my conversation with one of Forbes Magazine’s 100 Most Powerful Women as she talks about how to give your own sleep habits a makeover. (She even taught me something new that’s made a massive shift in my own sleep routine!)
Please SHARE with this tweetable (just click!):Want to learn what steps to take to get 7-9 hours of quality sleep every night? Listen to this podcast with Arianna Huffington.
In this podcast you will hear:
- How to make great sleep a priority
- The cost of chronic sleep deprivation to our health and joy
- Why a cultural shift is required before we stop trying to run on empty
- What steps to take to get 7-9 hours of quality sleep every night
- My answer to a listener’s question: Which supplements are safe to take at night, and which should I take to help with sleep?
- Sleep Resources that she references, which includes links to:
- The Sleep Quality Questionnaire
- Arianna’s 12 Tips for Better Sleep
- Guided Meditation
- The Introduction to the Sleep Revolution audiobook
- Buy The Sleep Revolution