Back to school means back to a more hectic, structured routine, and that can have a big impact on mealtime. The good news is that a school schedule makes it easier than ever to eat at the same time every morning and afternoon. But when it comes to dinner time, it takes some planning to get fun, healthy meals on the table with minimal frustration and friction.
Enjoy the following tips to help get into a healthy eating routine and level up your kids’ lunchbox, plus kid-friendly recipes and a fun activity to keep the conversation flowing at mealtime. Hoping this school year is a great one!
Your free guide includes:
- 3 simple steps you can take for a positive eating routine
- 6 fun strategies to help kids eat healthier
- 5 wholesome, yummy swaps for traditional lunchbox options
- delicious kid-friendly recipes for every meal of the day
- printable Family Mealtime Conversation Cards, with lots of entertaining questions to help you stay connected during the school year