Curcumin is fast becoming a rockstar in the health and wellness world, and for good reason! Studies show curcumin is an amazing ally when it comes to fighting inflammation, defending against aging, and protecting your health.
But what exactly is curcumin?
Curcumin is the powerful antioxidant that gives turmeric its bright orange-yellow hue. Although you may have heard curcumin called by the name “turmeric,” they’re actually the same thing.
Why You Need to Supplement
While sipping on a golden milk latte is a wonderful way to enjoy the flavor of this potent spice, you won’t be able to get enough curcumin through your diet alone to reap its many rewards. That’s why it’s key to take a high-quality curcumin supplement.
And since curcumin is extremely difficult to absorb, it’s essential to choose a formula that’s specially designed to enhance its bio-availability.
Wondering why you should take curcumin? Here’s a brief breakdown on the health benefits of this incredible multitasker…
- Chronic inflammation plays a role in virtually every major illness, plus it can lead to premature aging, digestive issues, and weight gain. Research proves that curcumin stops the cycle of inflammation.1
- Studies show that curcumin helps relieve joint pain and reduce arthritis symptoms.2
- Curcumin can boost brain power by triggering the growth of new cells that are involved in learning and memory.3,4
- By improving cholesterol levels and protecting the lining of your blood vessels, curcumin can help prevent dangerous risk factors for heart disease.5,6
- From type 2 diabetes to certain types of cancer, curcumin has been found to help decrease the risk of serious illness.7,8
- Curcumin has the potential to reverse signs of aging by increasing proteins that renew your cells and repair them from damage.9
That’s quite an impressive list of advantages!
And the best part is that you can experience all the good that curcumin has to offer just by adding a superior-quality supplement to your daily routine. Protecting your health couldn’t get any easier! (I take Curcum-Evail capsules from Designs for Health, available HERE for 20% off!)