Get Quick and Easy Reduction of Emotional and Physical Discomfort with The Tapping Solution App
Nicolas Ortner, CEO of The Tapping Solution, joins JJ today to discuss how to use tapping to lower stress and anxiety. Tapping is a healing modality that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. Tapping is amazingly effective for many different things, both physical and emotional. The free app offers a quick demo and multiple tapping meditations that you can apply to many different situations. Come listen to this amazing podcast episode and get excited about how tapping can change your life today!
Freebies From Today’s Episode
Get Nick Ortner’s free tapping app by going to jjvirgin.com/tapping.
Main Points From Today’s Episode
1. Tapping is a technique to address stress in the body. The free app demonstrates how this simple action step can address emotional and physical issues.
2. Tapping has immediate results. It has amazing benefits – some people experience results after just one 10-minute tapping session.
3. Tapping can be used alongside other therapies. It is great to use with kids, whose ability to communicate emotions may not be very well developed.
[5:20] How Nick got involved with tapping (EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique)
[7:00] Nick explains how EFT takes away a bad feeling. It’s not just you deciding not to feel bad about something…it’s just gone.
[10:18] Making a movie about tapping
[14:00] Nick’s secret to tapping success
[21:20] What exactly is tapping, and what different things can it be used for?
[28:00] Research on how tapping affects our bodies and emotions
[34:26] Tapping works well in conjunction with other therapies, like talk therapy or cognitive behavioral therapy, especially in children.
[36:00] Tapping is super easy to pick up by downloading the app.
1. Get the free Tapping Solution App
2. Use tapping as a prep tool before meditation if you’re having difficulty.
Mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to Reignite Wellness with JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Official Facebook page
Previous podcast with Nick Ortner
Research EFT Universe on tapping
Previous podcast with Dawson Church
Please review us on iTunes. And, if you haven’t already, SUBSCRIBE! As always, remember: You are worthy. Dare to live a life that matters.