Feed Your Family Awesome Food Without Breaking the Bank
In today’s enlightening podcast episode, JJ tells listeners how shopping smart and stocking up with these essentials means you can afford to eat according to The Virgin Diet and Sugar Impact Diet. You’ll learn JJ’s secrets for getting high-quality, clean food in your pantry for no more than you already spend, and hints for how to make your food dollars stretch.
Freebies From Today’s Episode
Foods to Help Improve Women's Brain Health
Eat these 3 key essential nutrients:
1. Antioxidants: berries daily
2. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: wild caught fish, fish oil, fish eggs 3 times a week
3. Phytoestrogens: Chick peas, legumes, rice, dried apricots, flax, sesame, peaches & nectarines daily
Main Points From Today’s Episode
1. Eating healthy on a budget is achievable. It may even be cheaper than buying processed food.
2. Keep these 7 essentials in your pantry. These ingredients are the basis for many different recipes.
3. Watch for sales and stock up. Buy in bulk when the high-quality food you love is discounted.
[0:45] How can I eat healthy on a budget?
[1:30] How do healthy, Virgin Diet- and Sugar Impact Diet-approved foods compare cost-wise to a family’s average foods?
[2:15] What foods to keep in your kitchen
[3:40] What to avoid to stay under budget
[6:00] 7 essentials to keep in your pantry
[7:30] Watch for sales and stock up.
[11:30] Buy organic fruit when it’s on sale and freeze what you don’t immediately eat.
[17:05] Subscribe & Save is a super easy way to make sure you’ve always got this staple on hand.
- Stock up on good food when it’s on sale.
- Make food once, use it multiple times throughout the week
- If your fresh food is starting to look a little wilted, throw it in the freezer.
- Invest in glass storage containers.
Mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to Reignite Wellness with JJ Virgin
Become part of JJ’s community
JJ Virgin Official Facebook page
JJ Virgin on Instagram
JJ Virgin on YouTube
So Delicious Coconut Milk on JJ’s Amazon Influencer page
Dr. Kelly Ann Petrucci
Chocolate Cherry Chia Protein Shake
Chicken Zoodle Stir Fry
Please review us on iTunes. And, if you haven’t already, SUBSCRIBE! As always, remember: You are worthy. Dare to live a life that matters.